Finding a Product
||Select any product category i.e. Connectors, Network etc. from the home page
or the links at the side of the page, then select from the options given to find
your product. This is the most efficient way to find products.
|| Select a product or product category from the link menu on the left of your
page to take you there directly.
||Type a keyword in the Search box at the top left of each page. It is best
to search only if you know a product code or exact model otherwise you may get
results that are related, but not exactly what you are looking for or that are
NB. Do not type generic terms like phono or jack plug
as your search will result in hundreds of products which maybe irrelevant
How to Order Online
Please note that we only accept online orders for delivery to UK addresses
including Channel Islands (for VAT issues see VAT & Tax)
and Northern Ireland.
Most people find ordering online is the easiest way to order, it allows you
to browse our catalogue at your own pace and place your order at a time most convenient
to you. Our web site is at your service 24 hours a day, everyday.
Browse the catalogue
- Browse products
- To find out more about a product, click "Larger Picture"
- You may find helpful information in our "FAQ" where available
Select a product
- Click the "Add to Cart" button to add a product to your "Shopping
- You can check the contents of your "Shopping Basket" and the total
cost at any time by clicking "View Basket"
- You can also increase, decrease or remove any items here
- When you are ready, click the "Checkout" button to proceed
- Fill in your details
- Tell us where to deliver it
- Click "Submit" to send your order to us
- Choose how you would like to pay, we welcome these payment methods
- Your personal information is safe and secure Reveal Ltd. see Safe
What happens then?
- We will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order
- Your order will be processed and if there are any complications we will contact
- All being well your payment will be taken and your order despatched to you,
How to Order by Phone
You can browse our web site to select a product then place your order by phone
if you prefer. Our knowledgeable sales team will be happy to answer any queries
you may have and take your order.
Call us on:
01635 873374 (All telephone calls are charged at normal
national/local rates. )
Mon to Fri from 9.30 am to 4.30pm (except for public holidays.)
How to Order by Post
You can browse our web site to select a product then place your order by Post,
Fax or E-mail if you prefer.
Please state clearly: -
- The description of the product/s you wish to order
- The product code of the item
- Quantity required
- The price of the item and the total value of your order
- Your contact details including address, telephone number and E-mail address
if you have one
- The delivery address. Please see Contact Details.
Ordering for Schools Local Authorities & Trade
Reveal Ltd. supply organisations all over the UK and as such are familiar with
the normal purchasing procedures and requirements.
If you plan to place regular orders then please open account.
Please review our credit terms.
At our discretion we might required our
Credit Application Form to be submitted before we open a credit account.
Please note that it will take a few days to open an account on your first order.
As an organisation you can order in a way that is most convenient to you:
- Place your order online and pay by card, there is no minimum order to worry
about, yet you will benefit from some of the lowest prices in the UK
- Place your purchase order online, select "Purchase Order" at the
Payment Methods. You will then need to print out the order and Fax it to us along
with your official Purchase Order (you do not have to list the items ordered again
on the Official Purchase Order). This facility saves time and allows you to order
at a time convenient to you
- Browse our web site to select the products, then fax or post your official
Purchase Order to us
- Phone us to select the products then fax or post your official Purchase Order
Where payment has not been made by card, we will process your order and despatch
the goods with the invoice, which can be paid by BACS or cheque as per standard
Credit & Debit Card
Products can be purchased by credit or debit card on the Internet or by phone.
- Order and pay securely online by credit or debit card (Recommended)
- Place your order online then phone us to pay by credit or debit card
- Place your order by phone and pay by credit or debit card.
We accept American Express, AMEX, Delta, MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Solo,
Visa, and Visa Electron.
If you are paying for your order using a credit or debit card you will be asked
to provide your card details (including the security code found on the reverse
side of most cards) as part of the ordering process. You will find further instructions
when you place your order. Your details will be kept safe and secure see Safe
Cheque Payment / Postal Order Options
- Place your order online then pay by cheque or postal order
- Place your order by phone then pay by cheque or postal order
- Place your order by post and pay by cheque or postal order
If you would like to order online then pay by cheque or postal order, select
the "Pay by Cheque" option on the order form, then print the order and
send it to us with your cheque or postal order for the total amount of your order.
Cheques must be drawn from a UK bank and be in Pounds Sterling.
Paying by cheque does slow down your order as we can only despatch your order
when your funds have cleared. Typically your order will be delayed by about seven
to ten days. Your order will be cancelled if we do not receive payment within
14 days after placing your order with us.
Please make your cheque or postal order payable to "Reveal Ltd."
and send to the following address:
34 High Street,
Please write your telephone number/e-mail address clearly on the back of your
cheque to help us to process your order more efficiently.
NB. All online orders
include VAT at the current rate. The VAT element cannot subsequently be adjusted
and Sale and a contract is formed between you and us. Order acceptance and the
completion of the contract will take place on the despatch to you of the goods
ordered, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with our cancellation
instructions, or if we have notified you of our non-acceptance of your order.
Non-acceptance of your order may be due to various reasons e.g.
- The goods ordered being out of stock or discontinued
- The identification of a pricing or description error
- Our inability to obtain authorisation, or full clearance for your payment
- Discrepancies with the order criteria e.g. export orders placed online, unacceptable
delivery address, incorrect order details etc.
The contract of sale whether verbal or written shall be in English language
and governed by English Law.
How to Cancel Your Order
If you have made an error and placed an order or just changed your mind, you
can cancel your order right up to the point before we start to process it. Contact
Us immediately and we will do our best to assist you. If we have already despatched
your order you will have to wait until it is delivered to you before you can cancel
By law, you also have the right to cancel the contract for your purchase within
7 working days, beginning the day after receipt of the goods by giving written
notice within this period. You cannot cancel your order if the packaging of the
product is unsealed or if it has been opened.
To cancel your purchase under this cooling-off period, package the item securely
and send to the address below so that we receive it within 7 working days, beginning
the day after the date that the goods were delivered to you. We recommend that
you use a Recorded Delivery service. Please include your identity details or a
copy of the original invoice and state the reason for the return as "Contract
34 High Street
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods
to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is faulty.
If this is the case see Returns & Refunds.
On receipt of the returned goods, you will receive a refund of the full purchase
price less any postage and packing costs within 28 days of us receiving the goods
VAT & Tax
Reveal Ltd. is based on mainland UK and registered for VAT in the UK.
All our prices include UK VAT @17.5%, however Ex. VAT prices are also displayed
for the benefit of our UK VAT registered business customers. All orders despatched
to UK addresses are despatched with a full VAT invoice.
Any import duty, taxes or other costs are the responsibility of the customer.
NB. All online orders include VAT at the current
rate. The VAT element cannot subsequently be adjusted or refunded.